NCLab training - Reno
Whether you are new to NCLab or ready to level up, this training will benefit you and your library. There are plenty of coding products on the market, but NCLab goes deep and teaches thinking skills. Check out this video!
What’s on the Agenda
- AM - Karel
- PM – 3D Modeling
- AM – Visual Intro to Python
- PM – Python Programming
3 Hours Per Course
- 15 minutes: 'A to Z' guided walk through course.
- 60 minutes: hands on work in the course.
- 30 minutes: "gallery walk" of activities and projects. Tables will be set up with examples and step-by-step instructions.
5 minutes: hands on work in the course.
- 15 minutes: Guided walk through the Creative Suite app.
- 15 minutes: Tying the course to the real world: web searches, literature, community projects.
Sign up with Eventbrite, or contact Sheila or Norma for more information:
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 Show more dates
- All Day Event